- Sword / King of Blades (the basics sword Kirby uses when in Sword form. Can shoot beams.)
- Fire Sword (melts ice, lights torches and fuses, burns grass and ropes, doused by water)
- Ice Sword (freezes foes which can be used as weapons, freezes water and fire, ice effects cannot be used underwater.)
- Thunder Sword (a green, electrical sword, which can be swung at lightning-fast speeds. It has much better range, but looses its electrical properties underwater, for obvious reasons. It can apparently also shoot electrical beams.)
- Ultra Sword (A large sword used as one of Kirby's Super Abilities. Can cause massive destruction!)
- Ultra Sword Lv2 (whilst not officially a different sword, Kirby can increase the size of the Ultra Sword if it isn't strong enough. He used this on Magolor!)
- Master Sword / Galaxia (Used in one of Kirby's most powerful Copy Abilities "Master". It is much more powerful than a regular sword, but has a similar moveset.)
- Rainbow Sword (Composed of all seven Rainbow Drops and used to defeat Dark Matter. It can only be swung, but can deflect projectiles, causing a lot of damages to those who get hit.)
- Burn-Cutter (The mix of Burn and Cutter results in Kirby wielding a large, heavy sword. It takes a while to swing, and is heavy enough that Kirby cannot hover...)
- Spark-Cutter (The mix of Spark and Cutter results in Kirby wielding a double-yellow-bladed sword which he can swing about.)
Copy Ability Edit
- Bomb (Used by Bomb Kirby for one of his most explosive copy abillities. He can throw them, drop them or roll it away.)
- Giant Bomb (A much larger bomb which causes a deadly explosion, only used once and so eliminates Kirby's Bomb Copy Ability.)
- Ice Bomb (A blue bomb with ice properties which can destroy small lava plumes, freeze water and turn lava to rock!)
- Thunder Bomb (A green bomb with electrical properties. Very effective one metal!)
Item / Non-Copy Ability Edit
- Balloon Bomb (a bomb which gets larger and larger, deadlier and deadlier. By the 5th stage, it's very dangerous, but throwing it is very effective, clearing out midboss and super-tough blocks!)
- Timed Dynamite (Similar to above, except it does not increase in size. Used to blow up super-tough blocks. As the name suggests, it is a time-bomb.)
- Mint Leaf (Let's Kirby use the Air Gun technique without falling, essentially a rapid-fire inducing item.)
- Superspicy Curry (Causes Kirby to spit out fireballs due to how hot it is!)
- Invincibility Candy (Turns Kirby invincible for a while, letting him plow through enemies.)
Helmets / Headgear Edit
- Bomb Nozzle (a portable cannon which shoots out cannonballs at an arc, can destroy certain blocks.)
- Prism Shield (a french horn which shoots a rainbow-forcefeild. Protects Kirby from aerial attacks, kind of like an umbrella for hazards!)
- 3-D Helmet cannon (a hard hat with a cannon on it, to shoot another plane of land.)
Stomper Boot Edit
- Whilst not carried, this is a similar item to those above.
- It can be used to traverse spikes, lava, etc. unharmed
- Can smash into or stomp enemies!
- Cannot swim or float above pits.
- Can jump, and jump off enemies too!
- Can break super-tough blocks!
- Similar to the Kuribo Shoe from Mario.
Carried Items Edit
- Invisibility Stone (turns Kirby transparent. He can now walk through glass walls!)
- Candle (lights up darker areas a bit more.)
- Comes in many different types.
- Used to heal Kirby and bring his health up a bit
- Energy Drink (Heals 1/3 of Kirby's maximum health)
- Maxim Tomato (Heals all of Kirby's health, Kirby's favourite food!)
Copy Essence Deluxe Edit
- Trophy-like objects which allows Kirby to use his Copy Abilities.
- Once he collects one, Kirby can use the Copy Ability whenever he needs.
- Used in "Milky Way Wishes", when Kirby's copy powers didn't work.
Ability Scrolls Edit
- Used to enhance the Copy Abilities to make them better.
- Can be combined to make things like the Fire Sword, etc.
Miracle Fruit Edit
- Inhaling this fruit transforms Kirby into Hypernova Kirby!
- Hypernova Kirby has incredibly increased inhaling abilities!
- Hypernova Kirby can also spit out what he has inhaled to be even more deadly!
Final Weapons Edit
Star Rod Edit
- Can shoot powerful star shots.
- Can also attack whilst jumping.
- Apparently given by inhaling and swallowing the warp star.
- A very powerful weapon.
- Cannot be dropped.
- Used to defeat Nightmare!
Love-Love Stick Edit
- Composed of all thirty Heart Stars.
- Allows Kirby to shoot an infinite number of heart-like shots.
- Cannot be dropped.
- Used to defeat Dark Matter and 0.
Ribbon's Shard Gun Edit
- Formed by 72 crystal shards.
- Can fire shots, and Kirby is towed around by Ribbon whilst using it.
- Used to defeat 02.
Triple Star Edit
- A powerful staff also known as Daroach's Cane.
- Has fire properties, and can be used like a sword.
- It can remove clouds, break metal blocks and fire blocks, and cut ropes too!
- Shoots out star-shaped shots.
- Used to defeat Dark Nebula
- Rainbow Sword (see Swords)
- Ultra Sword Lv2 (see Swords)
- Starship (see Warp Star)
Warp Star Edit
- Kirby's primary means of transportations!
- A rather fast vehicle which can take Kirby from level to level, or another area.
- Doubles as a racing vehicle.
Cell Phone Edit
Kirby has a small phone which he can use to call his Warp Star to him. He can do this to get himself out of a sticky situation, or just if he needs it. Due to the phone, Kirby can practically have the Warp Star with him at all times!
- Also known as the Star Shooter.
- Found when the Warp Star fuses with its counterparts from other planets, but can be summoned by other means.
- Shoots a main star shot forwards, and two more at 45' and -45' to the main shot.
- Allows Kirby tetra-directional travel at relatively fast speeds.
- Brought down the Galactic NOVA!
3D Warp Star Edit
- Similar to the Warp Star, but take Kirby into a different (dimensional) plane.