Poltergust 3000 Edit
- Can suck up ghosts after they have been stunned with the flashlight.
- Can hook up to the Ghost Portrificationiser.
- Can apparently be rode upon...
- Has three Elemental Medals: Fire, Ice and Water
- Fire Element Medal (Allows the vacuum to blow fire: melts ice, burns trap door, etc. Effective on ice-types.)
- Ice Element Medal (Allows the vacuum to expell steamy ice: freezes water and coold things. Effective on water-types.)
- Water Element Medal (Allows the vacuum to shoot water: water plants, put out fire, etc. Effective on Fire-Types and Explosive-Types.)
Poltergust 5000 Edit
- Fused with the flashlight.
- Has a "Stobulb" to stun multiple ghosts.
- Can suck in up to three ghosts at a time!
- Fused with the Dark-Light.
- Capable of "Power Surges", bursts of power with momentarily increase it's power, upgradable.
- Blue Surge (removes 10HP)
- Green Surge (removes 20HP)
- Red Surge (removes 50HP)
- Fully upgraded Poltergust 5000!
- Fills Power Bar faster (i.e. Power Surges can come quicker).
- Sucks in ghosts faster!
- Flashlight (a basic torch, can stun some ghosts.)
- Dark-Light Device (reveals hidden objects, can free things trapped in paintings, limited use)
- Dark-Light Level 2 (an upgrade to the above to last longer.)
- Dark-Light Level 3 (an upgrade to last even longer!)
- Spiky Fruit (sucked into the nozzle to be shot at foes, takes down Flytraps.)
- Bulb (attaches to the nozzle, blown up like a balloon to let Luigi float upwards.)
- Golden Bulb (a golden variant of the above, makes coins appear in a set path.)
Gameboy Horror Edit
- Created by Elvin Gadd to communicate with Luigi.
- Has a camera feature which allows Luigi to analysis things, or point at a mirror to teleport.
- Can show Luigi's stats, maps, and has a built in Boo Radar.
Dual Scream Edit
- Somewhat of an upgrade...
- Mainly used for comminication, but might have a map, stats and shows what items Luigi has.
- Used in the "Dark Moon Incident" as a replacement for the Gameboy Horror more than anything.
- Hammer (made of a strong Hoohoo Block, can smash rocks, used in battle too!)
- Super Hammer (upgrade to above, can break tougher rocks)
- Ultra Hammer (a golden upgrade to above, can break the toughest blocks there are!)
- Iron-Ball Hammer (can occasionally drop a Spiked Iron Ball on foes, +18POW)
- Iron-Ball Hamme DX (same as above, but +60POW)
- Flame Hammer (can burn foes, +36POW)
- Flame Hammer DX (same as above, but +72POW)
- There are several other hammers, but those work off gameplay mechanics!
Ally-enhancing abilities Edit
- Mini (can shrink allies to half their normal size when hit, allowing access to small areas.
- Mole (pounds the ally into the ground, so they can dig around and go under fences.)
The Power Flower is a power-up which grants the user a unique form. When Luigi absorbs its power, he transforms into Vanish Luigi!
- Invisible to enemies.
- Intangible, allowing him to pass through walls and cages.
- Only works for a limited time!
- Can still drown, be crushed and take fall damage...
Boo Luigi Edit
- Whilst not granted by the Power Flower, and not unique to him, this is a similar form.
- Granted by the Boo Mushroom.
- Allows Luigi to turn invisible and intangible.
- Tricks Boos and Ghosts into thinking he is one of them, despite his hat and facial features.
- Can hover above the ground and also has good airgain!
- He can how speak Booish, a language most Ghosts speak.
- Fire Flower (grants Luigi the ability to shoot fireballs.)
- Ice Flower (grants Luigi the ability to shoot iceballs, to freeze foes.)
- Penguin Suit (allows Luigi to use the abilities of the Ice and Frog forms, doesn't slip on ice.)
- Silver Flower (gives Luigi the ability to shoot large, silver fireballs, can turn certain foes to coins!)
- Hammer Bro. Suit (allows Luigi to throw powerful hammers.)
- Boomerang Flower (allows Luigi to throw boomerangs which always return.)
- Fox Leaf (allows Luigi to fly for limited, or perhaps unlimited, time. Can attack with his tail.)
- P-Wing (equipped onto Fox Leaf to allow longer flight time, to the point of being indefinate.)
- Kitsune Suit (similar to the Fox Leaf, except can turn to stone for complete defence and has unlimited flight for certain.)
- Cape Feather (gives Luigi a cape which allows him to fly indefinately, increasing his power with it! He can also use the cape to attack!)
- Red Star (transforms him into Flying Luigi. Allows him to use the powers of lumas!)
- Bee Mushroom (allows Luigi to fly for limited time, and cling onto honey walls.)
- Propellor Mushroom (gives Luigi a special suit, complete with a propellor-equiped helmet, letting him zoom to the skies at an incredible speed, and return to the ground with a drill-like attack, or slowly if he prefers.)
- Starman (turns Luigi invincible for a limited amount of time and raises his power dramatically.)
- Rainbow Star (similar to above, but is fast enough to grant an after image!)
- Mega Mushroom (turns Luigi into a giant over 5 metres tall, mowing down everything in his way!)
- White Kitsune Suit (an invincible, long-lasting version of the Kitsune Suit which raises power dramatically! Unknown if it can fly. Stays for as long as Luigi needs.)
- White Fox Leaf (similar to above, expect flight is confirmed, although for a limited time. Lasts as long as is needed.)
- Frog Suit (grants Luigi much better swimming abilities)
- Blue Shell (equips Luigi with a nigh-unbreakable Koopa Shell, allows him to swim faster, can curl up in shell for defence, and can slips around inside for offence! Can still jump when inside shell.)
- Usually of yellow colour
- Can eat certain foes.
- Can store items in its mouth, mainly power-ups.
- Can store fire, ice, hammer and bone attacks and shoot them back out as projectiles.
- Has trouble swallowing shells, but this grants abilities:
- Green Shell (no powers, can spit shell back out)
- Red Shell (allows the Yoshi to spit out three fireballs)
- Blue Shell (allows the Yoshi to sprout wings can fly)
- Yellow Shell (allows the Yoshi to create mini-earthquakes.)
- Can travel through walls.
- Leaves invsible footprints which can be tracked with the Dark-Light Device.
- Can revive Luigi if he faints, but this only happens if he has a Gold Dog Bone.
- Now Luigi's pet.
Gold Dog Bone Edit
- A hidden item found in some missions.
- Luigi is able to keep it for the mission, until he faints or completes the mission.
- if he faints, the Polterpup will come, take the bone and lick Luigi back to full health!